There is a special edition pickup coming your way and we couldn’t be more excited! Part of the 2016 GMC Sierra line of professional grade vehicles, the new GMC Sierra ‘All Terrain X Package’ has everything you could want in an off-roading truck. Offered on the 2016 Sierra 1500 4WD SLT double cab and crew short box, the exclusive content on this package not only give it a sporty and aggressive appearance, but it enhances its off-road capabilities.
So what exactly makes this package a standout? Well, here is a glimpse of what is included in the All Terrain X package.
- Mud-Terrain-rated Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac MT tires, designed for off-road competence in dirt, gravel, and mud, with on-road composure in dry, wet and wintry conditions.
- 18 x 8.5-inch black aluminum wheels
- Sport side step (black)
- Bed-mounted sport bar (black) designed to support the accessory off-road LED lighting package
- High-performance LED headlamps
- Performance exhaust system, which bumps output of the 5.3L V-8 engine to 365 horsepower and adds an aggressive sound
- Body-colour door handles and body-side moldings
- Black exterior mirrors, belt, moldings, and B-pillars
- Interior floor liners
- Available colours: Onyx Black, Summit White, Stone Blue Metallic, Iridium Metallic, Crimson Red Tintcoat, Light Steel Gray Metallic
We are patiently awaiting the release of this high-performance truck as we imagine you are. Make sure to follow us for the latest information on this and our entire line-up. As always, feel free to visit us at Queenston Chevrolet Buick GMC (2260 Rymal Road East, Hamilton, ON 905-528-7001)
Credit: GM, GM Canada