It can be hard work being a student – so why shouldn’t you be rewarded! Wouldn’t it be nice to get in the front seat of your very own new car? As a student or recent graduate, did you know that you are eligible for outstanding corporate offers from both Honda Canada and General Motors Canada?
Honda Canada Graduate Program
If you are a recent graduate looking to lease or finance a new vehicle, this is for you. Honda requires no down payment and makes it easier for those individuals who have little or no credit history.
Who is Eligible?
- Graduates of an accredited minimum 3 or 4 year university program
- Graduates of an accredited 2 or 3 year nursing school program
- Graduates of a police or military school
- Graduates of an accredited community college (minimum 2 year program)
- Must have graduated within the last 12 months of an application date
If you would like more information on this Graduate Program, please click here.
General Motors Student Bonus Program
With GM, if you’re a student or graduate, when you buy or finance a new vehicle you can get up to $750 off your purchase! For complete list of vehicles and rebates, click here.
Who is Eligible?
- Full-time high school students of a recognized high school.
- Have graduated within the last 4 years from a recognized high school.
- Are a part-time or full-time student enrolled in an accredited College, CEGEP or University.
- Are a part-time or full-time student of an adult and vocational program
- Have graduated within the last 4 years from and accredited part-time or full-time adult and vocational program.
If you would like more information on this Student Program, please click here
These are two programs you don’t want to miss out on. Make sure and visit us at any of our 3 locations: Image Honda, Queenston on the Mountain or Queenston on Centennial. Let us do the homework for a change and help get you into a new vehicle come graduation!
By: Amy Cochren
Credit: General Motors Canada