If you are looking for a “showstopper” of a car, then take notice of the newly redesigned 2016 Chevrolet Malibu. All-new from the ground up, the 2016 Malibu is almost 300 pounds lighter than previous models. For a car that was introduced over 50 years ago, it continues to impress new generations.
The most fuel-efficient model yet, the 2016 Malibu is longer, lighter and offers passengers more interior space! This car has everything you desire – it’s efficient and safer than ever, thanks to advanced safety features and technology that keeps you connected! With exclusive OnStar 4G LTE in-vehicle connectivity and wireless phone charging available, there is little that can’t be accomplished while on the road. Standard safety technologies include 10 standard airbags, with available options that include; Forward Collision Alert, Rear Cross Traffic Alert and Automatic Parking Assist.
Are you a parent of a teen who just started driving? If so, you may have certain concerns that arise each time they ask to borrow the car. Well, worry no more! The all-new Teen Driver Feature will enable parents to view their kids’ driving statistics such as speed, warning alerts and more. Chevrolet’s Teen Driver Feature is an industry first.
Additional vehicle high points include:
- New power-dense Ecotec 1.5L turbo engine with fuel-saving stop/start technology (standard feature)
- Chevrolet MyLink with a 7-inch touchscreen is standard on LS, LT and Hybrid models
- Chevrolet MyLink with an 8-inch touch screen is available on LT and Hybrid Models and standard on Premier model
- Chevrolet MyLink with navigation is available with 8 inch MyLink system and features three-dimensional maps.
- OnStar 4G LTE with Wi-Fi hotspot is standard on all models (includes 3 month/3GB data trial – whichever comes first)
The styling on the all-new Malibu is similar in many ways to the 2014 Impala. It’s sleek, elongated and shows off the dual-port grille. Contemporary lighting is a strong characteristic and includes a light-emitting diode (LED daytime running lamps available on LT and Premier Models). The Malibu Premier also includes LED taillamps. With so much to offer, there is no doubt you will want to take this vehicle for a test-drive when it hits our showroom floor in the late fall of this year.
If you are interested in learning more about the new 2016 Malibu or any other vehicles in our award-winning lineup, please visit us at one of our 2 Queenston locations: Queenston on Centennial (905-560-2020) and Queenston on the Mountain (905-528-7001).
Online at www.queenstonchev.com