An update to the iOS app is now available to all Honda Customers using HondaLink. The affected vehicles include: 2013 Accord Sedan, 2013 Accord Coupe and the 2013 Crosstour.
The update to HondaLink is currently available if you visit the Apple App Store. This upgrade will provide many improvements such as:
- Bluetooth and USB dual connectivity issues
- Apps crashing while music is playing through the “Aha” audio source
- Improved overall navigation and performance
- Searching for and adding stations has been simplified
- App crashing when phone’s OS is set to a language other than English or French
- Added a “play/pause” button on the station list.
If you are currently using HondaLink, we strongly recommend you complete the upgrade. Additionally, if you have any questions or would like help completing it, please stop in at Image Honda anytime – we would be happy to help!
Credit: Honda Canada