Do you love the feeling of getting into a new car, experiencing new technology, knowing that you are in the safest of vehicles? Then leasing might be right for you. Unlike finance, where you pay for the entire value of the vehicle, leasing provides you with the option to only pay for a portion of the vehicle known as the residual value (value you expect to use over a set period of time), plus a borrowing charge and applicable taxes. Leasing also provides you with flexibility, especially when it comes to the end of term process. You, as the customer, are given the option to purchase and keep, purchase and sell, or drop off the keys and shop for a new vehicle.
There are many benefits to leasing that people are unaware of:
- You only have to pay for the portion of the vehicle that you intend to use
- You only have to pay tax on your monthly payments
- Lease terms are shorter than typical finance terms, which allows you to drive a new vehicle more often
- You don’t have a trade in obligation
- With leasing you can drive upgraded models with more features for a lower monthly payment then if you were to finance. Your payment is often lower because you are only paying for the depreciation of the vehicle over your lease term
- If you lease, often times you can deduct payments from your taxes if you use your car for business more than 50% of the time – please see your accountant for details
- Leasing often provides you with the option for better products and lower interest rates.
- Peace of mind since most leases will fall within the factory warranty period
At Queenston, we provide you with both GM and in house lease programs to accomodate you, no matter your circumstance. Combined with an award winning product line-up and outstanding GM program lease offers, there really is no better time to consider leasing your vehicle.
General Motors has won 8 best vehicle awards in the J.D. Power Initial Quality Survey, with all GM brands ranking above the industry average this year! Topping the chart at number 2 is GMC, followed by Chevrolet, who jumped 10 spots from last year to land at number 5. Cadillac tied for 13th and Buick came in at 15. What is even more exciting is that GMC and Chevrolet are the only two non-luxury brands to make the top 5. Click here to read more about the Survey
Consumer Reports has named the 2014 Chevrolet Impala as Best New Sedan, which has also received a five star safety rating from the U.S. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration’s New Car Assessment Program.
The 2013 Chevrolet Trax has been recognized by Vincentric as a “Consumer Best Value in Canada” in the Compact Sport Utility Vehicle segment. The 2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and High Country and the GMC Sierra produce the most power and torque of any light duty pick-ups currently on the market. Lastly, just announced, the 2013 Buick Encore has been recognized by Vincentric as “Consumer Best Value in Canada” in the Premium Compact Crossover Segment. These awards are only a few and we encourage you to visit our dealerships (Queenston on Centennial and Queenston on the Mountain) for more information or visit Hamilton Auto Blog for the latest updates.
This recognition combined with outstanding fuel economies, state of the art technologies like MyLink, voice recognition, Stabilitrak, Lane Departure Warnings, Forward Collision Warnings, Park Assist and additional airbags that come standard on most models, make the 2014 GM line-up one of the best ever!
If you are interested in leasing, we encourage you to visit our website for the latest Sign and Drive Event – we’ll make your first payment for you! Visit Queenston on Centennial and Queenston on the Mountain today and get into the vehicle of your dreams!