When we hear someone say “all-new” at the dealership, there are several things that come to mind. New technology, advanced safety features, shiny exterior and connectivity are just to name a few. On April 1st, when Chevy introduced the 2016 Malibu, the word “all-new” took on a whole new meaning.
Longer and lighter, with more interior space than ever before, the 2016 Malibu boasts an impressive line-up of features. Its improved fuel economy offers an estimated 4.9L/100km city, 5.2L/100km highway driving. As a new hybrid sedan, the re-designed Malibu will certainly give our competitors a run for their money.
- GM exclusive OnStar 4G LTE in-vehicle connectivity and wireless phone charging
- Standard safety technologies (10 standard air bags, with available features including: Forward Collision Alert, Rear Cross Traffic Alert and Automatic Parking Assist)
- All-new Teen Driver feature – this will allow you to view your child’s driving habits, speed, warning alerts and so much more.
- New power-dense Ecotec 1.5L turbo engine with fuel-saving stop/start technology (standard feature)
- Chevrolet MyLink with an 7 inch touch screen is standard on LS, LT and Hybrid models
- Chevrolet MyLink with an 8 inch touch screen is available on LT and Hybrid Models and standard on Premier model
- Chevrolet MyLink with navigation is available with 8 inch MyLink system and features three dimensional maps.
- OnStar 4G LTE with Wi-Fi hotspot is standard on all models (includes 3 month/3GB data trial – whichever comes first)
The styling on the all-new Malibu is similar in many ways to the 2014 Impala. It’s sleek, elongated and shows off the dual-port grille. Contemporary lighting is a strong characteristic and includes light-emitting diode (LED daytime running lamps available on LT and Premier Models). The Malibu Premier also includes LED taillamps. With so much to offer, there is no doubt you will want to take this vehicle for a test-drive when it hits our showroom floor in the late fall of this year.
If you are interested in learning more about the new 2016 Malibu or any other vehicles in our award-winning lineup, please visit us at one of our 2 Queenston locations: Queenston on Centennial (905-560-2020) and Queenston on the Mountain (905-528-7001).
Online at www.queenstonchev.com